MORE RESOURCES >> Indexes, Databases & Search Engines
The following resources are offered free on the Internet. Most of the articles retrieved, however, require subscriptions. For best results when using these resources, click on the accompanying links to search help pages. Try ChiroSearch, a Google programmable search engine of the pages to which we link through the ICL site. ChiroSearch was created by and is maintained by the ICL editors. This page updated January 4, 2022.
- PubMed [U.S. National Library of Medicine] PubMed User Guide
- Electronic Databases & Directories: Subject List [A list from the U.S. National Library of Medicine]
- The Cochrane Library [Cochrane Collaboration; free in selected locations] Cochrane Training We provide learning on how to conduct, edit and read systematic reviews; for individuals, groups and trainers.
- Trip medical database A smart, fast tool to find high quality clinical research evidence | About
- PEDro, the Physiotherapy Evidence Database Tutorials
- Evidence search [National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- ERIC: Education Resources Information Center [Institute of Education Sciences] How does the ERIC search work?
- ChiroSearch [a Google programmable search engine, created by the ICL editors] Public link to ChiroSearch
- Google Advanced Search
- Google Scholar Advanced Search | Google Scholar Search Tips
- Google books Advanced Book Search