This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
|Journal Title||Journal of Scoliosis Rehabilitation|
|ICL Abbreviation||J Scoliosis Rehabil|
|Source||McCoy Press Journals, 4390 Bells Ferry Road, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144 - USA|
|Frequency||As items are published|
The Journal of Scoliosis Rehabilitation, the official journal of the International Chiropractic Scoliosis Board, is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of research on prevention, control, and non-surgical management of scoliosis and other spinal deformities.
The aim of the Journal of Scoliosis Rehabilitation is to publish integrative, conservative, and original research articles, commentaries, review articles, case reports/series, and clinical trials in all areas of scoliosis prevention and rehabilitation. The goal is to foster communication and professional cooperation in comprehensive non-surgical scoliosis management.
All levels of research, from double blind randomized clinical trials to case studies, pilot studies, anecdotal and observational reports will be considered for publication. Selected information regarding conferences, seminars, and other colloquia promoting or enhancing understanding of scoliosis managment will be published.
Journal of Scoliosis Rehabilitation will also print book reviews, commentaries, brief communications, research in progress, and letters to the editor. It is intended that Journal of Scoliosis Rehabilitation will serve as a medium through which new information will increase the overall understanding and appreciation of the role of conservative management of scoliosis.
As a cross-disciplinary journal with international distribution, submissions are encouraged from all health care and science arenas as well as other areas including; the legal profession, governmental agencies, and educational and quality of life programs from the United States and abroad.
|Full Text Online||
No longer available
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source|
|Web Link: Author Instructions