ABOUT US >> ICL DOCUMENTATION
The following documents describe the history of ICL, provide information about our inclusion policies and the language we use to index the chiropractic journals, and give a statistical descripton of the use of ICL in 2008. ICL officers and indexers may access further documentation at the password protected Chiropractic Library Collaboration (CLC) blog.
- ICL Annual Report, 2012-2013 ; presented at ACC-RAC, Washington DC, Maych 14, 2012
- ICL Annual Report, 2011-2012 [ppt]
- Taylor-Vaisey, A. How Social Media Sites Help Attract Users to ICL. Presented at the Annual Professional Practice Day, Health Sciences Information Consortium of Toronto, September 2011.
- ICL brochure, March 2011
- Harvey PJ. Index to Chiropractic Literature: Twenty-five years of progress. Chiropr Hist 2008 Sum;28(1):83-93. [reprinted with permission] Read the abstract
- Kempke A, Boni BA. Chiropractic Subject Headings 6th ed. 2009 Chiropractic Library Collaboration, 2009.
- Inclusion Policies for the Index to Chiropractic Literature. Adopted August 2006.
- Index to Chiropractic Literature Linking Policy; Effective February 2, 2011
- How Does the Index to Chiropractic Literature Contribute to Chiropractic Education and Practice Worldwide? Presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges, Las Vegas, March 14, 2009. Read the abstract
- Index to Chiropractic Literature Search Tips
- WordPress Site Stats [login required]