ABOUT US >> ICL Documentation
The following documents describe the history of ICL, provide information about our inclusion policies and the language we use to index the chiropractic journals, and give a statistical description of the use of ICL. ICL officers and indexers may access further documentation at the password protected Chiropractic Library Collaboration (CLC) blog. This page updated December 9, 2016.
- ICL Annual Report, 2016-2017; to be presented at ACC-RAC 2017, Washington DC, March 15 User Statistics [coming soon]
- ICL Annual Report, 2015-2016; presented at ACC-RAC 2016, Orlando FL, March 17 User Statistics
- ICL Annual Report, 2014-2015; presented at ACC-RAC 2015, Las Vegas NV, March 19 User Statistics
- ICL Annual Report, 2013-2014; presented at ACC‐RAC 2014, Orlando FL, March 20
- ICL Annual Report, 2012-2013 ; presented at ACC-RAC 2013, Washington DC, March 14,
- ICL Annual Report, 2011-2012 [ppt] ; presented at ACC-RAC 2012
- ICL Annual Report, 2010-2011 [ppt] ; presented at ACC-RAC 2011
Presentations & Publications
- Kempke A, Boni BA. Chiropractic Subject Headings 6th ed. 2009 Chiropractic Library Collaboration, 2009.
- Taylor-Vaisey, A. How Social Media Sites Help Attract Users to ICL [Presented at the Annual Professional Practice Day, Health Sciences Information Consortium of Toronto, September 2011; audio lecture]
- Taylor-Vaisey A, Harvey P. How Does the Index to Chiropractic Literature Contribute to Chiropractic Education and Practice Worldwide? [Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges, Las Vegas, March 14, 2009] Read the abstract
- Taylor-Vaisey A, Harvey P. The new Index to Chiropractic Literature: A tool for evidence-based practitionersand lifelong learners in chiropractic. [Presented at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Research Agenda Conference, 2006] [ppt]
- ICL brochure, December 2014
- Harvey PJ. Index to Chiropractic Literature: Twenty-five years of progress. Chiropr Hist 2008 Sum;28(1):83-93. [reprinted with permission] Read the abstract
- Inclusion Policies for the Index to Chiropractic Literature. Under revision. Adopted August 2006.
- Index to Chiropractic Literature Linking Policy; Effective February 2, 2011
- WordPress Site Stats [login required]