ABOUT US >> ICL DOCUMENTATION
The following documents describe the history of ICL, provide information about our inclusion policies and the language we use to index the chiropractic journals, and give a statistical descripton of the use of ICL in 2008. ICL officers and indexers may access further documentation at the password protected Chiropractic Library Collaboration (CLC) blog.
- ICL Annual Report, 2013-2014 [coming soon]
- ICL Annual Report, 2012-2013 ; presented at ACC-RAC, Washington DC, March 14, 2013
- ICL Annual Report, 2011-2012 [ppt]
- Kempke A, Boni BA. Chiropractic Subject Headings 6th ed. 2009 Chiropractic Library Collaboration, 2009.
- Taylor-Vaisey, A. How Social Media Sites Help Attract Users to ICL [Presented at the Annual Professional Practice Day, Health Sciences Information Consortium of Toronto, September 2011; audio lecture]
- Taylor-Vaisey A, Harvey P. How Does the Index to Chiropractic Literature Contribute to Chiropractic Education and Practice Worldwide? [Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges, Las Vegas, March 14, 2009] Read the abstract
- Taylor-Vaisey A, Harvey P. The new Index to Chiropractic Literature: A tool for evidence-based practitionersand lifelong learners in chiropractic. [Presented at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Research Agenda Conference, 2006] [ppt]
- ICL brochure, December 2014
- Harvey PJ. Index to Chiropractic Literature: Twenty-five years of progress. Chiropr Hist 2008 Sum;28(1):83-93. [reprinted with permission] Read the abstract
- Inclusion Policies for the Index to Chiropractic Literature. Adopted August 2006.
- Index to Chiropractic Literature Linking Policy; Effective February 2, 2011
- WordPress Site Stats [login required]