OPEN ACCESS LIBRARY >> Patient Education Handouts
This page contains links to high quality patient information, from peer-reviewed journals and reliable Web sites. Updated February 11, 2017.
- JAMA Patient Pages [Journal of the American Medical Association]
These are PubMed links to free patient information. Search tips: Display up to 200 records, then use your browser’s Find function to locate specific keywords. In PubMed, add a keyword with AND to the PubMed search box.
Search Topics within the JAMA Patient Pages ; run a Google search; add a keyword to the Google search box to locate specific conditions.
- MedlinePlus [U.S. National Library of Medicine]
– All Health Topics
– Interactive Health Tutorials
- Health Canada/Santé Canada [Public Health Agency of Canada]
- Resources for Patients [Canadian Chiropractic Association]
- Healthy Living Fact Sheets [American Chiropractic Association]
- Public Health Resources for Doctors of Chiropractic [American Chiropractic Association]