JOURNAL DIRECTORY >> Journal Social Media
Here is a way to keep up to date with the literature published in many of the journals read by chiropractic students, researchers and clinicians. In this section we provide links to social media for journals indexed in ICL, where available, along with links to the detailed ICL entries for those journals. We also provide links to social media for some major journals not indexed in ICL. See also Keeping up to Date. Updated April 5, 2016.
Note: RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary, and is a newsfeed technology that allows people to subscribe to frequently updated content.
- BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders
- BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies [indexed in ICL]
- European Spine Journal
- Journal of Chiropractic Education [indexed in ICL]
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities [indexed in ICL]
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine [indexed in ICL]
- Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics [indexed in ICL]
- Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Science & Practice [formerly Manual Therapy]
- The Spine Journal
- Topics in Integrative Health Care [indexed in ICL]