This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
Active Journals | All Journals Indexed
Note: Click on an abbreviation and then scroll down to view the entry.
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
|Journal Title||Nutritional Foundations|
|ICL Abbreviation||Nutr Found|
|Source||American Chiropractic Association. Council on Nutrition. 1665 East 31st Street Brooklyn, NY 11234 Tel: 540.252.4733 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Nutritional Foundations is the peer-reviewed student journal of the American Chiropractic Association’s Council on Nutrition. It is indexed through EBSCO including CINAHL complete, CINHAL ultimate, and Food Science Source. The journal will focus entirely on research produced by students on nutrition related topics. There are no article processing fees and no costs for students to publish in the journal. One of the largest obstacles to participating in research is a lack of experience. Where do I start? Who can help?
The evolution of healthcare rests upon the evidence provided by research which leads to better understanding of disease. This is the primary reason why all providers should have a natural interest in healthcare research. In appreciating the importance of research in understanding all aspects of disease, clinical research at the student level has never been more valuable and more necessary than before. Students who engage in these activities accelerate their interest in the clinical sciences and receive a more enriching education than those who do not. In addition, faculty report a boost in morale from engaging in research with students.
One of the long-term objectives for the journal is to establish a presence in multiple colleges to provide mentorship at the local level. Faculty, we need your help. If you have an interest in providing support to your students for a future article submission or joining our editorial review board, please contact the journal.
|Publishing History||v.1, 2021-|
|Other Indexing||CINAHL complete, CINHAL ultimate, Food Science Source|
|Full Text Online||
Free full text at the publisher's site: https://www.nutritionalfoundations.org/articles (2021-)
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||https://www.nutritionalfoundations.org|
|Web Link: Author Instructions