This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
Active Journals | All Journals Indexed
Note: Click on an abbreviation and then scroll down to view the entry.
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal
|ICL Abbreviation||Asia-Pac Chiropr J|
|Source||Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal
6 Sidney Nolan Place
Diamond Creek, Victoria 3089
The purpose of this journal is to celebrate the writers for chiropractic. All our processes are focussed on rapid publication without barriers. There are four blocks of text to inform you: this general overview; specific information on how to prepare your manuscript; an explanation on our radical approach to referencing; and the process of submission including a refreshing engagement with peer-reviewers.
The three pillars of the Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal are Freedom, Truth, and Health. We appreciate that where you stand on an issue depends on where you sit, and this depends on who has paid for your chair. The Journal is funded by an ongoing grant from a private family grateful for the way chiropractic has made their lives worth living. The Journal has no link to any chiropractic association or institution and is fully independent in all meanings of the idea of independence.
The Journal is a serious scientific publication designed to be consumed with joy from mobile devices. In this regard we are the first chiropractic journal to be specifically designed for mobile platforms. In fact, the Journal is managed from an iPad Pro 12.9 device.
|Publishing History||Launched online July 2020|
|Full Text Online|
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
Integration: The Japanese Journal of Integrative Medicine is a respected publication in the Japanese health-care system. Its former Editor-in-Chief and the board director of Integrative Medicine Japan, Dr Seika Kamohara (MD, PhD), is this Journal’s Section Editor for papers that address the integration of chiropractic care with broad-based care including medicine and other clinical approaches. The Journal welcomes submissions from health professionals other than chiropractors.
Editor: Professor Phillip Ebrall served as Associate Editor for the Chiropractic Journal of Australia and maintains an publishing profile in a diverse range of journals pertinent to chiropractic. His writing encompasses chiropractic history and philosophy.
Executive Editor: Dr Rolf E Peters (OAM, DC, MCSc(Res)) is the Editor Emeritus of the Chiropractic Journal of Australia, over which he and Dr Mary Ann Chance presided for some 30 years to raise a newsletter to one of chiropractic’s most respected journals of record. The eclectic bent of his editorial direction sets the template for the attitude of the Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal.
Peer Review: Peer review with the Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal is a receptive, cooperative process and is celebratory, not combative. As an author you will nominate 2 people you feel have the content expertise to critically judge your work. This process relies on trust and an author that recommends their partner and mother will not be viewed kindly. The Editor’s role is to filter the most critical comment and convert it to words that may be of use to the author.