This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic
|ICL Abbreviation||J Contemp Chiropr|
2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
|Frequency||Articles published when finalized|
The Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic is dedicated to providing high-quality scientific and educational research and information that enhances the practice and delivery of integrative healthcare. We are an open-access journal covering the scientific, clinical, educational, sociological and political aspects of the chiropractic profession. By doing so, we seek to strengthen the foundational basis for chiropractic care as a core component of interdisciplinary care teams, focused on the high-quality diagnostic and therapeutic skills of chiropractors. The Journal seeks to be a critical resource for chiropractors and others at a time when the need for rigorous evidence is growing.
Parker University is entirely subsidizing the journal. There will be no article processing fees and no cost to subscribe. All a reader needs to do is register to access all publications. An author can submit through the journal website (after registering) or by contacting the editor directly: Dr. Dana J. Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org. All articles will be immediately accessible upon publication. Authors of papers will remain the copyright holder for their work, and will be able to grant right for use to any third party, according to our licensing agreements.
|Publishing History||v. 1 (2018) -|
|Full Text Online||
Open Access title. Full text available at journal website below.
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source|
|Web Link: Author Instructions