This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
The Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic
|ICL Abbreviation||J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr|
|Source||McCoy Press Journals, 4390 Bells Ferry Road, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144 – USA.
|Frequency||As items are published|
The mission of Chiropractic Dialogues and the JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHY, PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF CHIROPRACTIC (JPPPC) is to disseminate to its reading audience peer-reviewed scholarship and other information dealing with the unique concepts of the philosophy, principles and practice of chiropractic. It is devoted primarily to serving the chiropractic profession, other health care providers, the scholarly, academic and scientific communities, and the public at large.
|Publishing History||Volume 2011-|
|Full Text Online||
Full text available with subscription. Individual articles available for purchase at publisher site on the subscription page.
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||https://www.vertebralsubluxationresearch.com/|
|Web Link: Author Instructions