This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research
|ICL Abbreviation||Ann Vert Sublux Res|
|Source||McCoy Press Journals, 4390 Bells Ferry Road, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144 – USA.|
|Frequency||As items are published|
The mission of the ANNALS OF VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATION RESEARCH (Annals) is to disseminate to its reading audience peer-reviewed research and other information dealing with the concept of vertebral subluxation. It is devoted primarily to serving the chiropractic profession, other health care providers, the scientific and scholarly communities, and the public at large.
|Publishing History||Volume 1-4, years not listed; 2003 Volume to current year|
|Full Text Online||
Full text available with subscription. Individual articles available for purchase at publisher site on the subscription page.
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||https://www.vertebralsubluxationresearch.com/|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
Contains some articles from ceased title Journal of Vertebral Subluxation Research (JVSR). JVSR merged into Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research.