This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
|ICL Abbreviation||Nutr Perspect|
|Source||American Chiropractic Association. Council on Nutrition.
1665 East 31st Street
Brooklyn, NY 11234
The Council on Nutrition is dedicated to encouraging and promoting a more advanced knowledge and use of nutrition in the practice of chiropractic for the maintenance of health and prevention of disease. The quarterly journal Nutritional Perspectives has valuable articles that are reviewed by the Editorial Board prior to publication. The Journal also offers advertising opportunities for companies to promote their nutritional products, services and alternative therapies. The Journal, like our newsletter, is available only to our member doctors, with the goal of keeping them on the cutting edge of new research, breakthroughs and developments in the industry.
|Publishing History||v.1, 1978-|
|Other Indexing||CINAHL, Current Abstracts, MANTIS|
|Full Text Online||
CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature) (2000-)
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||https://www.councilonnutrition.com/|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
Online access through the Council's Web site is restricted to members only. Contact the journal if interested in submitting a paper for publication consideration.