This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
Active Journals | All Journals Indexed
Note: Click on an abbreviation and then scroll down to view the entry.
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
e-Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
|ICL Abbreviation||eJ Acad Chiropr Orthoped|
|Source||The Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists
P.O. Box 400, Norwalk, IA 50211-0400
Tel: 515-981-9654; Fax: 515-981-9427; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For submission information contact Editor-In-Chief Bruce Gundersen, D.C., F.A.C.O. at email@example.com.
The eJournal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists is published quarterly for all members of the Academy and interested guests. It contains matters of clinical interest in the form of original articles; reprints & abstracts; case histories; clinical pearls; reviews of the literature and current events. It is reviewed by board certified, multidisciplined health care providers and is specifically intended for health care professionals but allows public access.
|Publishing History||v.1, no. 1, March 2004 - v. 6, no. 1, March 2009
Continued by Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (JACO), v. 6, no. 2, June 2009 -
|Full Text Online||
Open Access; full text free online from March 2004 available at the Journal of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (JACO) Archived Issues page.
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||https://ianmmedicine.org/|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
Members of the Academy are designated as Fellows of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO). Academy membership is comprised of certified chiropractic orthopedists. These are doctors of chiropractic who have completed extensive post-doctoral education in non-surgical orthopedics, and have passed a specialty examination to become certified chiropractic orthopedists (Diplomate). The Academy is independent from all chiropractic political organizations. No other chiropractic organization membership is necessary for membership in the Academy.