This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
Active Journals | All Journals Indexed
Note: Click on an abbreviation and then scroll down to view the entry.
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
Journal of Chiropractic Education
|ICL Abbreviation||J Chiropr Educ|
|Source||Association of Chiropractic Colleges
For more information about the JCE, e-mail the Managing Editor, Dr. Bart Green at JChiroEd@aol.com.
Postal address: Journal of Chiropractic Education,
1507 East Valley Parkway 3-486
Escondido, CA 92027
The Journal of Chiropractic Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to publishing research and scholarly articles pertaining to education theory, pedagogy, methodologies, practice, and other content relevant to the health professions academe. Journal contents are of interest to teachers, researchers, clinical educators, administrators, and students.
|Publishing History||v.1, 1987-|
|ISSN||1042-5055 (print); 2374-250X (online)|
|Other Indexing||PubMed (2007-present), Emerging Sources Citation Index, CINAHL, MANTIS, AMED 1999-, ReadCube, Scopus|
|Full Text Online||
Online Access at:
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source||http://www.chirocolleges.org/|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
The first issue of each volume contains abstracts of poster and platform presentations for that year's ACC/RAC annual conference. These abstracts are indexed in ICL from 2002.