This page lists all of the journals ever indexed in the Index to Chiropractic Literature. For current status (active, ceased or suspended), complete bibliographical information, and links to the journal sites and author instructions, click on the journal abbreviations below.
See also Browse Recent Issues | Free Peer Reviewed Journals | Free Magazines & Newspapers
Active Journals | All Journals Indexed
Note: Click on an abbreviation and then scroll down to view the entry.
- Annals of Vertebral Subluxation Research (Ann Vert Sublux Res);
- Asia-Pacific Chiropractic Journal (Asia-Pac Chiropr J);
- Chiropractic History (Chiropr Hist);
- Chiropractic & Manual Therapies (Chiropr & Manual Ther);
- Chiropractic Journal of Australia (Chiropr J Aust);
- DC Tracts (DC Tracts);
- Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association: JCCA (J Can Chiropr Assoc);
- Journal of Chiropractic Education (J Chiropr Educ);
- Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (J Chiropr Humanit);
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (J Chiropr Med);
- Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics: JCCP (J Clin Chiropr Pediatr);
- Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic (J Contemp Chiropr);
- Journal of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (J Int Acad Neuromusculoskel Med);
- Journal of Manipulative & Physiological Therapeutics: JMPT (J Manipulative Physiol Ther);
- Journal of Pediatric, Maternal & Family Health – Chiropractic (J Pediatr Matern & Fam Health – Chiropr);
- Journal of Philosophy, Principles & Practice of Chiropractic (J Philos Princ Pract Chiropr);
- Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (J Upper Cervical Chiropr Res);
- Nutritional Perspectives (Nutr Perspect)
|Return to Journal Directory|
|Journal Title||Chiropractic : the Journal of Chiropractic Research, Study and Clinical Investigation|
|Source||The American Chiropractor Magazine, Fort Wayne, IN, then the Busch Publishing Co., Fort Wayne, IN 46825|
Also known as Chiropractic: the Journal of Chiropractic Research and Clinical Investigation (1990-1994).
|Publishing History||v.1, 1988-v.3no.1 1990; v.6, 1990-v.9, 1994; merged with Journal of Chiropractic Research, April 1990, and changed voluming to follow JCR|
|Other Indexing||AMED; MANTIS|
|Full Text Online|
|Web Link: Journal
|Web Link: Source|
|Web Link: Author Instructions
Merged with Journal of Chiropractic Research, April 1990; new title became Chiropractic: The Journal of Chiropractic Research and Clinical Investigation. Continued voluming from Journal of Chiropractic Research (v.6 1990 - v.9, 1994).