Reproduces Articles I-IX enlarging upon the Principles of Ethical and Professional Behaviour for All Chiropractors, including Those Who May Not Be Engaged in Active Practice.
1) Consider first and foremost the well-being of the patient.
2) Honour your profession, its history and its traditions.
3) Protect the patient's secrets, and respect the rights of the patient.
4) Recognize your limitations and the special skills of others in the prevention and treatment of disease.
5) Remember that integrity and professional competence should be your best advertisement.
6) Teach and be taught: strive to improve.
7) Be responsible in establishing a value on your services.
This excerpt is reproduced with the permission of the publisher. Click on the above link for free full text. Article in French and English.