More Chiropractic / Medical Web Sites
MORE RESOURCES>> MORE CHIROPRACTIC / MEDICAL WEB SITES
- Practice Analysis of Chiropractic 2010 [National Board of Chiropractic Examiners]
- Chapter 2: Review of Research Literature on Chiropractic Care (from Practice Analysis of Chiropractic 2010): “information regarding chiropractic practice, including empirical evidence of efficacy in various conditions, safety and patient satisfaction ratings, cost-effectiveness studies, and basic science research” Bibliography
- Studies on Chiropractic 2010 [National Board of Chiropractic Examiners]
- Choudhry N, Milstein A. Do Chiropractic Services for Low Back and Neck Pain Improve the Value of Health Benefits Plans? An Evidence-Based Assessment of Incremental Impact on Population Health and Total Health Care Spending. A report prepared for the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP), October 12, 2009. San Francisco CA: Mercer, 2009. [Foundation for Chiropractic Progress]
- The Future of Chiropractic Revisited: 2005 to 2015 [Institute for Alternative Futures]
- WHO Guidelines on Basic Training and Safety in Chiropractic. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2005.
Link to translations into Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Effectiveness of Chiropractic Treatment [Canadian Chiropractic Association]
- Chiropractic Online Resources [Palmer College of Chiropractic]
- Chiro Org’s Image Archive [The Chiropractic Resource Organization]
Health / Medicine
- World Health Organization. Atlas of Headache Disorders and Resources in the World 2011. Geneva: WHO, 2011.
See also: Steiner TJ; World Headache Alliance. Lifting the burden: The global campaign against headache. Lancet Neurol 2004 Apr;3(4):204-5.
- Healthy People 2010
- Developing Healthy People 2020 [U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services]
- MEDLINEPlus: Trusted health information for you [U.S. National Library of Medicine]
- Health Canada/Sante Canada [Public Health Agency of Canada]
- The Merk Manuals Online Medical Library
- Dietary Supplements Labels Database [U.S. National Library of Medicine]
- IN-CAM Outcomes Database [Canadian Interdisciplinary Network for Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research]
- See also Patient Handouts