OPEN ACCESS LIBRARY >> PATIENT HANDOUTS
This page contains links to high quality patient information, from peer-reviewed journals and reliable Web sites.
- JAMA Patient Pages [Journal of the American Medical Association] – PubMed links to free patient information
Display Settings up to 200 records, then use your browser’s Find function to locate specific keywords.
In PubMed, add a keyword with AND to the PubMed search box.
Search the JAMA Patient Pages ; run a Google search; add a keyword to the Google search box to locate specific conditions.
- MedlinePlus [U.S. National Library of Medicine]
– All Health Topics
– Interactive Health Tutorials
- Health Canada/Santé Canada [Public Health Agency of Canada]
- Healthy Living Fact Sheets [American Chiropractic Association; subscription required, free to ACA members]
ICL indexing for the ACA fact sheets