OPEN ACCESS LIBRARY >> FREE RESEARCH ARTICLES >> CONTINUING HEALTH EDUCATION
This page contains a selection of open access resources on chiropractic continuing education, as well as a selection of peer reviewed articles on continuing medical education.
- Accreditation & Standards for Chiropractic Continuing Education
- Articles on Chiropractic Continuing Education
- Articles on Continuing Medical Education
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
Locate continuing education requirements in the FCLB’s Official Directory
FCLB Uniform Continuing Education Application Form
- Providers of Approved Continuing Education Chiropractic (PACE). PACE is a service of The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards. Providers of continuing education programs who wish to have programs accepted for CE credit toward license renewal may apply for recognition status with PACE.
- Canadian Federation of Chiropractic Regulatory and Educational Accrediting Boards The Federation La Fédération
- Clinical guidelines for chiropractic practice in Canada [Glenerin Guidelines].Toronto ON: Canadian Chiropractic Association, 1994. Chapter 15 – Continuing Education and Professional Development [of historical interest]
- European Chiropractors’ Union (ECU) ECU Education and CPD European Council on Chiropractic Education
- View the Web sites for national chiropractic organizations for CE standards and policies. Choose countries from the WFC’s List of Members
Note: The following articles are available free online. To locate more articles on this topic, run a search in ICL.
- Lisi AJ. Managing conflicts of interest in continuing medical education: A comparison of policies. J Chiropr Educ 2009 Spr;23(1):36-39. PubMed Record
- Taylor-Vaisey AL, Grod JP. Continuing professional development: How are Canadian chiropractors doing? Canadian Chiropractor 2007; 12(8):20, 28.
- Feise RJ, Grod JP, Taylor-Vaisey A. Effectiveness of an evidence-based chiropractic continuing education workshop on participant knowledge of evidence-based health care. Chiropr & Osteopat 2006;14(18). PubMed Record
- Grod JP, Smith DL, Stuber KJ, Powers P. An online survey of chiropractors’ opinions of continuing education. Chiropr & Osteopat 2005;13(1) PubMed Record
- Grod JP. Commentary: Continuing health education in Canada. J Can Chiropr Assoc 2006 March;50(1):14-7. PubMed Record
- Moore DE Jr, Green JS, Gallis HA. Achieving desired results and improved outcomes: Integrating planning and assessment throughout learning activities. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2009 Winter;29(1):1-15. PubMed Record
- Luke R, Solomon P, Baptiste S, Hall P, Orchard C, Rukholm E, Carter L. Online interprofessional health sciences education: From theory to practice. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2009 Summer;29(3):161-7. PubMed Record
- Lam-Antoniades M, Ratnapalan S, Tait G. Electronic continuing education in the health professions: An update on evidence from RCTs. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2009 Winter;29(1):44-51. PubMed Record
- Reeves S. An overview of continuing interprofessional education. J Contin Educ Health Prof 2009 Summer;29(3):142-6. PubMed Record
- Lim ECh, Oh VM, Koh DR, Seet RC. The challenges of “continuing medical education” in a pandemic era. Ann Acad Med Singapore 2009;38(8):724-3. PubMed Record
- Continuing Medical Education: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Educational Guidelines. Chest March 2009; 135 (3 suppl) PubMed Records
- Marinopoulos SS, Dorman T, Ratanawongsa N, Wilson LM, Ashar BH, Magaziner JL, Miller RG, Thomas PA, Prokopowicz GP, Qayyum R, Bass EB. Effectiveness of continuing medical education. Evid Rep Technol Assess 2007 Jan;(149):1-69.
- Ryan G, Lyon P, Kumar K, Bell J, Barnet S, Shaw T. Online CME: An effective alternative to face-to-face delivery. Med Teach 2007 Oct;29(8):e251-7. PubMed Record