ICL JOURNALS >> JOURNAL RSS FEEDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
Here is a way to keep up to date with the literature published in many of the journals read by chiropractic students, researchers and clinicians. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary, and is a newsfeed technology that allows people to subscribe to frequently updated content.
In this section we provide links to RSS feeds for journals indexed in ICL, where available, along with links to the detailed ICL entries for those journals. We also provide RSS feeds for some major journals not indexed in ICL. Where possible, we include links to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders
- BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Chiropractic & Osteopathy
- Clinical Chiropractic
- Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- Journal of Chiropractic Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- The Spine Journal
- Topics in Integrative Health Care
- BMJ, CMAJ, JAMA, THE LANCET, NEJM